Thursday, November 22, 2007

Where the word "pig" comes from.

From what I can see this cop was sitting right at the a temporary sign changing the speed limit significantly downward. He was looking for people who didn't slow down fast enough. The driver who was being ticketed tried to point to where the sign was to show that he was not yet through that sign when the officer started chasing him. The cop shot the man with a taser demanding that everyone obey him. The wife, I understand, is pregnant. The man was trying to find out what was going on and the cop could only focus on how everyone must obey him. I'd fire the guy. I will also note that he searched the drivers area as well and that didn't look proper to me. This smacks of a speed trap with a movable sign with the cop sitting right before the sign (which also distracts drivers from seeing it).

Labels: